On Wednesday 15th August 2018 at Arlington Stadium, Eastbourne we will witness the return of the “Run What Ya Brung” event.
This is your chance to race round the famed Arlington oval and see if you can emulate your racing hero’s.
It is a few years since we last ran the event at Arlington Stadium and on that night it was entertaining to see the wide variety of cars and people who can to have a go around the venue and see who could be the best on the night.
Here are the details of how to book-in and for the event:-
• All competitors MUST be booked-in advance by calling our head office on 01252 322920 so we can plan the event accordingly.
• When booking in we will require your name and the type of car you are using.
• Entrance fee is £16.00 per competitor which includes your admission for the evening.
• One competitor per car only.
• On arrival at Arlington Stadium you will be permitted to park your car in the pit area. You will be checked off a list on arrival at the pit gate before being allowed entrance into the pits. Please park where instructed to do so by the pit marshals.
• Competitors will be required to sign-in at the pit office. The pit marshal will point you in the right direction.
• There will be three sessions throughout the evening. Sessions one and two will be lap times against the clock. Session three will be a race. (Subject to confirmation).
• All competitors MUST provide their own helmet. Failure to do so will mean you cannot take part in the event.
• If you are bringing people with you, they must go to the turnstiles to obtain their tickets at the appropriate admission rate. Tickets cannot be brought from the pit office.
• Please listen to the PA system and the pit marshals for when you need to be ready. If you are late you risk losing your go.
• A competitors briefing will be held in pit lane at 7.15pm. You MUST attend this briefing and obtain a wristband otherwise you will not be permitted onto the race track.
• Further details will be announced at the competitors briefing.
It sounds like a lot to take in but our staff will be there to help with any questions you may have.
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to you showing us what you can do next Wednesday at Arlington Stadium.