It’s a big weekend in the BriSCA World over the next two days and all eyes will be on Mildenhall Stadium & Northampton International Shaleway.
To help everyone through the weekends events please read the points below to help in making the weekend a success:-
Mildenhall Stadium Event Info
• The pit area will open at 10am.
• Admission turnstiles open at 3pm.
• Safety Check / Scrutineering will take place for BriSCA F1’s as per Sophie’s information sent to the drivers. BriSCA F2’s will take place from 1pm. Can all BriSCA F2 drivers be aware that pre-meeting weighing is COMPULSORY so please arrive in ample time to allow this to be done. The meeting will not be delayed so if you arrive late and have to queue for weighing and miss the first race the promotion will not accept responsibility for this.
• Drivers briefing will be held in the holding area for all drivers at 4.15pm so again please ensure you arrive in good time as the drivers briefing is mandatory.
• Race 1 will be the BriSCA F2 Last Chance Qualifier for the W o S. Grids etc will be supplied when you sign-in. If you are in race 1 you MUST be ready by 4.45pm to go onto the track. Drivers, it is your responsibility to be ready! Once the pit gate has closed it will not re-open.
• At the end of the meeting the bar will remain open and camping overnight at the stadium is permitted.
• For everyone who is planning to attend both meetings this weekend and are camping or staying in motorhomes etc we are asking that you please stay at Mildenhall Stadium overnight (if you have not booked to stay anywhere else) and not travel to Northampton International until Sunday morning. This request is due to the pits being extended at Northampton as per the World Masters event and the remaining car park area will be for disabled parking and coaches only. Due to the amount of rain in the area over the past week the field next to the raceway used for car parking is accessible for cars but is not suitable for HGV’s.
Northampton International Event Info
• The stadium is not open to the public on Saturday.
• If you arrive in the early hours of Sunday morning at Northampton International please keep the noise to a minimum.
• Please be aware there will be NO public parking within the stadium car park on Sunday with the exception of a limited number of spaces for disabled persons and coaches. All other parking is in the field including staff parking.
• Sunday morning the pits and turnstiles will open at 8am. All persons attending the event will be issued with a wristband. Please keep the wristband on at all times. Failure to do so or if you lose the wristband will result in you being charge the admission price again and possible eviction from the stadium for the remainder of the event.
• Drivers:- please be aware that on arrival at the pit gate all persons with you MUST disembark from your vehicle to be issued with a wristband. Security will be assigning you a lane to queue in to enter the pits so please follow their instructions.
• Race fans:- Entrances for the event are allocated to specific purposes. The turnstiles in the field will be accepting CASH ONLY admissions (as per the World Masters event). If you are paying by card or have a pre-booked e-ticket please go around to the main gate entrance to the stadium where the staff will then direct you to the correct queue to enter the stadium. If you have pre-booked e-tickets please remember all persons with your e-ticket order MUST arrive together and enter the stadium at the same time. Failure to do so will result in late arrivals having to pay the admission price.
• Mechanics:- All mechanics must enter the stadium via the pit gate and arrive with the driver so the ticket allocations can be done together.
• Pit Parking:- There are a lot of cars for this event. Pit parking will be key to ensuring the event runs as smoothly as possible. BriSCA F1 Stock Cars will be parked in the main pit. BriSCA F2 Stock Cars will be parked in the bottom pit / extended pit area. BriSCA V8 Stock Cars will be parked in the extended pit area. PLEASE BE AWARE if you wish to park next to specific other drivers you MUST arrive together!
• Scrutineering:- All drivers MUST sign-in at the pit office by the track pit gate. BriSCA F2 Stock Cars – the scrutineering bay will be in the extended pit area. You MUST be signed-in before the scrutineer can do their job so please sign-in straight away once parked in the pits. BriSCA F1 & V8 Stock Cars will be advised on signing-in.
• Drivers Briefing:- This is compulsory for all drivers and will take place at the pit office at 11.20am. Please ensure you arrive early enough to be parked, signed-in and safety check / scrutineered so you do not miss the briefing.
• Finally, a reminder to everyone that the event starts at 12noon. Please arrive earlier rather than later to give yourself time to enter the stadium and be issued with a wristband to avoid missing any of the race action.
We would like to wish all drivers in advance “Good Luck” for the events. Race fans we would like to say “Thank You” in advance for your support over the weekend and don’t forget we will be finished off the weekend with a different type of bang thanks to a spectacular fireworks display at Northampton International.
See everyone over the weekend!