Stock Rod World Championship Qualifiers - Added 17/08/2018
The 2018 Stock Rod World Championship takes place at Hednesford Hills Raceway on Sunday 9th September.
The following Spedeworth registered drivers have qualified for the World Championship and we would ask that these drivers please contact us on 01252 322920 to confirm your booking before 10am on Thursday 30th August 2018 otherwise the booking will be offered to the next eligible driver in the points chart.
5 Eric Walker
14 Perry Osborne Brown
60 Daniel Rea
113 David Croucher
144 Matt Woodcock
168 Andy Sturt
171 Dean O'Dell
207 Jack Grandon
224 Ben Grant
257 Ashley Brown
319 Chris Woods
447 Stuart Smyth
Good luck to all drivers!
2018 Nat. Banger World Tickets On Sale! - Added 16/08/2018
The 2018 Unlimited National Banger World Final is fast approaching and we are pleased to announce that advanced tickets are on sale NOW!
It is strongly recommended that if you are planning to attend that you order your tickets in advanced to secure your entry into the stadium for the event not only to take advantage of the discount prices but to avoid missing out if the stadium reaches capacity and the turnstile doors have to be closed!
The advanced ticket prices are as follows:-
|Concession : (65yr’s & over) ||£21.00|
|Concession : Children (5-14yrs) ||£12.00|
This year there will be two ways to purchase your advanced tickets:-
Option 1:- You can order your tickets online and choose to have them either sent to you in the post via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or collect them from the stadium on the day of the event. Please use the link below to be re-directed to the online shop.
Option 2:- Tickets can be purchased by calling us on 01252 322920 and providing your details over the phone. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm. Please note there is an administration fee of £2.00.
Advanced Tickets are available until Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at 5pm (subject to availability).
Turnstile prices on the day of the event (Saturday 6th October 2018) are as follows:-
|Concession : (65yr’s & over) ||£30.00|
|Concession : Children (5-14yrs) ||£20.00|
Order your tickets now so you don’t miss out!
We look forward to seeing all drivers, spectators and staff at the 2018 Unlimited National Banger World Final!
Click Here To Order Your Tickets
“Run What Ya Brung” Details - Added 09/08/2018
On Wednesday 15th August 2018 at Arlington Stadium, Eastbourne we will witness the return of the “Run What Ya Brung” event.
This is your chance to race round the famed Arlington oval and see if you can emulate your racing hero’s.
It is a few years since we last ran the event at Arlington Stadium and on that night it was entertaining to see the wide variety of cars and people who can to have a go around the venue and see who could be the best on the night.
Here are the details of how to book-in and for the event:-
• All competitors MUST be booked-in advance by calling our head office on 01252 322920 so we can plan the event accordingly.
• When booking in we will require your name and the type of car you are using.
• Entrance fee is £16.00 per competitor which includes your admission for the evening.
• One competitor per car only.
• On arrival at Arlington Stadium you will be permitted to park your car in the pit area. You will be checked off a list on arrival at the pit gate before being allowed entrance into the pits. Please park where instructed to do so by the pit marshals.
• Competitors will be required to sign-in at the pit office. The pit marshal will point you in the right direction.
• There will be three sessions throughout the evening. Sessions one and two will be lap times against the clock. Session three will be a race. (Subject to confirmation).
• All competitors MUST provide their own helmet. Failure to do so will mean you cannot take part in the event.
• If you are bringing people with you, they must go to the turnstiles to obtain their tickets at the appropriate admission rate. Tickets cannot be brought from the pit office.
• Please listen to the PA system and the pit marshals for when you need to be ready. If you are late you risk losing your go.
• A competitors briefing will be held in pit lane at 7.15pm. You MUST attend this briefing and obtain a wristband otherwise you will not be permitted onto the race track.
• Further details will be announced at the competitors briefing.
It sounds like a lot to take in but our staff will be there to help with any questions you may have.
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to you showing us what you can do next Wednesday at Arlington Stadium.